Monday, July 07, 2008

Some Friendships Never Die

A friend from high school, Sherrie Burt, sent me this photo the other day. These are 3 of my best friends from high school. Mara, Darold, and me, and on the left is my camera-loving sister who apparently loves jumping into pictures. Isn't she cute?


She hasn't changed much.





And speaking of Sherrie...



She's the one on the right. Donna is on the left. This is our last year of trick-or-treating. These two die-hards were all I could scrounge up. Everyone else thought they were too old, or their parents thought they were. Thanks, Sherrie! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

HA HA HA! Funny Kris. I can't believe that the expression and pose on my face is exactly the same. What a dork.

Mara said...

Hilarious, Kristi! What a surprise when Sher sent that picture along--you gotta love how cool we are! That cracks me up seeing Shelli in the same pose! What is Sherrie derssed up like? A Burger King employee? I'll have to tease her! Thanks for the memories = )

Gramma Spice said...

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!...love my girls and their childhood friends...what great memories these pics brought back.

Anonymous said...

I beg you to post some more of these classics! Hilarious!

SherBear said...

LOL - Hilarious! And yet humiliating all at the same time!!
Mara showed me this post last weekend while we were at her place and we had a good laugh together.
To answer Mara's question (and bewilderment) - the outfit was Shaunna's drill team outfit. I have absolutely NO memory of this event, though the other girls' costumes are familiar. May that was a long time ago... 1983, right?