Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two Years Later

listen to: Lucky




My blog has been a journal. It has been a way to connect with family and friends through distance and time. It has been a creative outlet and a sounding board. It has been a place where I go to smile, remember fondly, dream of the future, and think positively. I know things happen, trials and doldrums, sadness, disasters, stress... but I would be so happy to know that this little dot on the matrix filled somebody's cup a little higher.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

Is that your backyard? So beautiful and very impressive! I will be calling you for tips someday when I actually have a backyard :)

Gramma Spice said...

You and your blog help to make my cup run over...thanks for being my friend, my daughter, my sweetie.

Shelli said...

Wow, how your garden has grown since I was there helping you plant little tiny cucumber plants...or was it peppers? Love the picture of you on the hammock, what a cutie. I'm glad you have this blog so I don't feel so far from you and the family! Love you!

cruella said...

Krista, I love your blog, I need your help to enhance mine....help! sis. fitz