Monday, October 20, 2008

A Little About Me... Thanks, Bec!

10 Years Ago..
-Jacob was 5 months old and not breaking anything...maybe ripping some books.
-My brother, Craig, graduated from high school. He has 3 kids, a lovely wife, and is in Texas finishing up chiropractic school.


5 Things on my "to do list" today:
-update my blogs
-write my novel
-do some laundry
-Go to Jacob's football game
-Figure out something for dinner so my kids don't mutiny because I'm writing my novel.

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Twizzlers
-chocolate
-nuts
-Nachos
-yogurt

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: (I just kept Becca's, they are what I would do)
-Pay off the house
-Pay off the cars
-Buy some land/build a house in the mountains
-College fund for the kids
-Do a little shopping

5 places I have lived:
-Kent, Washington
-Kennewick, Washington
-Cheney, Washington
-Hermiston, Oregon
-Klamath Falls, Oregon

5 jobs I have had:
-"The Cinnamon Stick", my Mom's store
-"The Hole-n-One", a grill/donut shop in the mall
-Sears, ugh.
-Dordon's Floral... not as glamorous as it sounds, I was gopher girl and delivery.
-Telemarketer for a Provo-area Chiropractor...worst job I ever had.

I tag:
whoever would like to do this!

The Rules...Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: