Friday, May 23, 2008

The Pioneer Woman

A friend sent me a link to this great blog. I love it. Visit and get your glass filled up.
The Pioneer Woman





I have also added a "Drops Of Ink" section down on the right-hand side for portions of my writing club assignments and maybe even excerpts from my book, if I get very brave. We are starting with a journal entry from a long time ago, that I wrote into story form for the club. It's a little rough, but there it is. It is a day I will never, ever, EVER forget. It is in two parts, and I will post Part II in a few weeks. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I am awaiting the rest of this story, I just know it has to have a very stinky ending.

Shelli said...

Oh, and I love this Pioneer Woman site! She's hilarious and smart. I spent too much time looking at it Sunday morning that I was almost late for church.