Friday, December 11, 2009

He Knows If You've Been Bad Or Good...


The morning of Maren's performance at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center I suggested to her that she clean her room when we got home. She looked around and had to agree. C-L-U-T-T-E-R.


So we had a Mommy-Daughter day at the BBHC (I highly recommend this), she danced, we strolled and explored and had our free cookies and lemonade, AND, she saw Santa. This was huge, because 1) the line was SHORT, and 2) we were allowed to take our OWN pictures, and 3) neither of us could remember her sitting with Santa aside from the church parties.


 And he was a good one.


 Maren told me why.



"What was Santa telling you?"


Eyes big, she said, "He told me to clean my ROOM." Shaking her head, "He MUST be real."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love that! Santa DOES know.

Shelli said...

ha ha, so cute. I love that antler tree!!!!