Friday, August 28, 2009

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Okay, so I have put together this other blog... it is an author's bog. It doesn't mean I have been published. It means I am positively thinking I will be. So, I have hesitated to add a link here. I don't want to jinx anything, or get ahead of myself, or look cocky. 'Cause I'm not. I'm really nervous. Really really nervous. But read "Visualize It" and you can see how that is working for me. So........... I am going to post the link here and add it to my sidebar. I am holding my breath right now. Here goes.

Krista Lynne Jensen

And if- no, when I get published, will you all post the link and tell friends and do a happy dance with me? Knocking on wood. Crossing fingers. Praying.

3 comments:

Gnene Rineer said...

OK....I always THOUGHT you were some kind of superwoman, but now...
I'm sorry, but your cape is showing!!! A novel?? Holy moly!! We sure miss you guys. We're going to Pennsylvania next week to marry off Leah (I know). Would LOVE see you!

gnene

bobbi said...

FOR SURE!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO KRISTA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep living your dreams. You inspire me. I'm proud of you.