Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brandon

listen to: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Who could possibly be 39?????
For Brandon's birthday, I found our song, which eluded us both the other day when we were trying to think of it. I know, I know, you're asking yourselves, "What? How could you forget your song?" The truth is we have several, but one is a fast song (Ive Been Thinking About You, by Londonbeat), one is a goodbye song (One More Night, by Phil Collins...I was going away to college during our engagement), and the other one was... WHAT WAS IT?!
So, I googled Love Songs from 1990, the year we met and fell in love. TADA. Thank you, Bryan Adams, and thank you, Brandon, for looking into my eyes and singing this song to me as we danced, and for squeezing my hand during this part of the movie, Robin Hood, which we both love, even though, and maybe especially because, Kevin Costner attempted an English accent the first 20 minutes of filming, then just forgot about it.
Love you, my Big Galoot. Search your heart, search your soul. When you find me there, you'll search no more.
x

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Love that picture of Brandon as a little boy!! CUTE! Happy birthday Brandon and Jacob! Never noticed the English accent thing. Now I want to watch it again.